Advantages of Hiring a Mold Remediation Specialist in Flagstaff, Az
Prior to you making the choice to deal with a mold removal project, think about these potential mistakes and our list of reasons why hiring a professional is the best way to go.
1. Our mold removal specialists know what to look for
2. We have years of experience in mold removal and remediation projects
3. We have the necessary supplies and equipment to test and inspect all areas of the home
4. We can help avoid hidden pockets of mold behind walls
5. We can easily repair your home after the mold remediation project
6. We work with your insurance company and file your claim on your behalf
In many situations depending on the severity of the mold infestation and if there is water damage involved, you may need to file a homeowners insurance claim to cover all the costs. Our professional and qualified local team will let you know your options.
Mold can be very dangerous if left untreated to the health of you and your family members. The most common types of mold include aspergillus, cladosporium and stachybotrys atra (also known as black mold). Aspergillus is a fairly allergenic mold that is commonly found on foods and in home air conditioning systems. Cladosporium is typically a black or green “pepper like” substance that grows on the back of toilets, painted surfaces and fiberglass air ducts. While this mold is nontoxic to humans, it can trigger common allergy symptoms, such as red and watery eyes, rashes and a sore throat.
Check out additional mold removal videos and tips at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?playnext=1&list=PLTl6c5covxuXrc-kicEn0HLKMCExAIjNK
Action 1 Restoration of Arizona
5025 N Central Ave
Phoenix, Az 85012